Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh My Sweet Man :)

I'm just going to brag about my husband for a little bit and then tell you about our exciting news!...


Last week I had just gotten out of class after a long day and got an unexpected phone call from my favorite who said he would pick me up from class.  So I went and grabbed my bike, walked it to the parking lot, and this handsome man was there to greet me! :)
How could you not smile when you see this hunk leaning against the car waiting for you so he can take you on a date in the middle of the week! :)


Let me just tell you he does "hopeless romantic" stuff like this constantly! :)


And now for the exciting news!! We're moving!!  Just to the next town over so that he can walk to school and so it'll be easier to get to my internship!(at 6 in the morning...)  And the best part...it's one flat fee per month all the utilities are included, so it's cheaper than where we live now! :)


Oh what a WONDERFUL life!

1 comment:

  1. yay for one flat fee. thats how it is here for us! congratulations! come visit!

    ReplyDelete