Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh finally!! :)

Finally a new blog post...I know Ashley'll be happy that I finally posted! :)

But mainly...I finally have my schedule and internship figured out for my...wait for it... LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!!

That's right world, I will be graduating in April and then I will be jumping into the world of full time working. (At least until I have babies...then I'll be a full time Mom.)

But I am sooo excited about my internship!  I get to work at Alpine Fitness Center as a personal trainer and a physical therapy assistant.
I mean how cool is that?  A two for one deal!  So I get experience in two marketable fields and maybe if I'm lucky they'll keep me on after my internship and I'll already have a job!  (Keep your fingers crossed that would be beyond AMAZING!)  But for now I need to focus on just getting through my classes.

Can I just say it again?  I'm GRADUATING IN APRIL!!  At the age of 21 I'll be a college graduate, married for a year, and loving life...even if it's hard!

Oh what an EXCITING life!

P.S. Can I just brag a little about my husband?  He's got to be the stinkin cutest ever!  Thank goodness I married him because he makes all my "hopeless romantic" wishes come true! :)  I'll explain more next post!

1 comment: