Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh I wish...

I kept hearing the name pinterest, so I finally went to their website to see what all the hype was about, and let me tell you they have GREAT stuff!  Obviously There are a ton of great ideas on their website, go check it out...seriously do it!  But anyway...it got me into the DIY mood...I always have ideas of what I would LOVE to do to decorate...but I never do it.  One of these days I will!  Especially now that we have our own apartment!  Now I just need to search for that inexpensive or free stuff that I can make into something beautiful and original...who knows I might totally bomb it and not be good at making things at all, but it's worth a shot right?

While I was searching I ran into a dress that I would absolutely love!  I mean I've seen dresses like this in pictures all the time...but haven't seen one in person.  So if anyone feels the need to butter me up and make me absolutely love you...or you just love me enough to make me this dress, you would be THE BEST PERSON EVER!!

Isn't it cute?  It'd need to have sleeves...but still!  I would adore this dress...one day I'll have something like this!

Speaking of one days...one day I'll get a lot of stuff done!  Hopefully someday soon that one day will be today.  Fingers are crossed!

My husband's playing volleyball and I'm waiting for a call to say goodnight...thus the randomness and mindless searching of projects that would make our house so cute if I can figure out how to make them...don't you worry I'll figure it out! 

Oh and for another one day...One day I'll post more wedding pictures...I would do it now...but I don't have them to post...so that one day is not today, it will have to be another day, my apologies.

Oh what a creative life it could be!

3 comments:

  1. if i was a master seamstress i would make this for....but since i'm not a master seamstress today... some day i will be and you will have your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to blog more kimber!!
    ps I gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete