Wednesday, August 17, 2011

California Sunshine

YES I've only been married a month...and YES I'm already on a trip without my husband (that's right I have a husband). This whole trip has been a little rough (I've only been gone since Sunday night...but it's a long time, just trust me on that), but I'm in the California sunshine, and I get to play water polo on Saturday!  And YES I'm SUPER excited about it!  I get to play water polo with some of my old teammates, who wouldn't be excited about that? ...unless you didn't like your teammates...but I sure did!  The only thing that could really make it better is honestly if my husband were here with me, especially since it'd be the first water polo game he's ever seen.  Maybe we'll make it out next year too?  


But one of the COOLEST things about this game is...I get to play against my little sister!  There's 5 1/2 years between us so, having both of us involved in something together is pretty miraculous!  I'm so excited to play her, even if it is almost guaranteed she'll score a goal on me...cut me some slack I haven't played a legit game in over 3 years!


Oh and in case you were wondering...the wedding was amazing.  Truly the perfect day...see!:


Oh what a life!  And a GREAT one at that! :)

1 comment:

  1. i want to see more pics of the wedding!! have fun in the polo game.

    ReplyDelete